Monday, April 02, 2007

Stephen and Shelley






Stephen and Shelley were married on March 10th at the Little Chapel in the Woods at TWU. It was a beautiful wedding. The chapel is a challenging place to photograph because it is so dark. I managed to get some pictures in the ambient light without flash during the ceremony. I do not like to use flash during ceremonies so that I am not a distraction. Shelley and Stephen had such a good looking bridal party. The reception was held at the Denton Country Club and it was a lot of fun. I found out that Stephen likes to dance, especially to Michael Jackson!!!

No comments:

About Me

I am a daughter to two great parents, a sister to two crazy brothers, a wife, and a mother to Haley, Carson, and Keller. I have been a nurse for 12 years. I love nursing, but since having my children, I have come to realize that there is nothing better than capturing them in photos.